Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why is very important to shoes...

Well after a week long search for some new running shoes, I finally purchased a pair. I hope they prove to be comfortable. But I do feel that why is important to my shoes..so they should be great. They are Adidas, which I love.

No more excuses for me! Last week I couldn't walk/run because my foot was hurt. Now my foot is better. Then this week my dog ate my shoes. They were too close to his cage and apparently he became bored and decided to eat my shoes. Which isn't too bad of a thing since they are a few years old anyway, so I needed to get new ones.

So.....thats it. I can't think of anything else that I can use as an excuse:) I guess I have to do this now. As you can tell I'm not all that enthusiastic yet..but I said I would do this, so I'm going to.

I honestly doubt I will be able to run a 5k by September, but I am going to try. And worse come to worse I walk some of it..right?

Since the goal is to run a half marathon in January of 2012...I think I need to get moving:) Disney Marathon here I come!!!

So starting today, I am officially "in training".

Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment